Betty White!!! Ugh I loved her so much. To celebrate her incredible magic you can make this milk. When you drink it think of our queen Betty.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plant based milk (oat is my favorite)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger (or 1 tsp freshly grated ginger)
- 1/2 whole cinnamon stick (or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cue up this song
- Pour your milk into a mug and add everything but the water and honey
- Bring water to a boil and pour into mug
- Get your honey on a spoon and put the spoon in the mug until it melts
- Whisk until smooth
- Serve immediately, leaving the cinnamon stick behind. Best when fresh.
Side Notes: I used Otherside Hemp’s CBD Honey and honey…is it good!!! Use my code ROCKING20 at checkout for a discount. Yay! Get yours HERE.
I am a Herbal CSA member of Appalachian Alchemy and this month I got a golden milk powder that’s magic! It has extra ingredients that will take your golden milk to the next level. Check Appalachian Alchemy out HERE.