I freakin love avocado toast and I’m going to share with you my two most favorite way of doin’ it. FYI my favorite ebbs and flows so you’ll likely see another recipe for a different favorite in the near future. I’m pretty sure that having a whole bunch of favorites is a symptom of ADHD. Another symptom is getting off track and I fell off, but Hi! I’m back and here’s my recipe for Today’s Favorite Avocado Toast 2 Ways.
- 2 slices toasted sourdough bread
- 1 avocado
- 3 grape tomatoes halved
- 3 slices cucumber
- 5 pieces of mango (I used frozen)
- 3 kalamata olives halved
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 egg over easy
- Hot sauce of your choice
- Sprig of parsley
Listen to this song as you cook
- Place both pieces of toast on a plate
- Cut open the avocado
- Put one half on each piece of bread
- Smush using your hands until it’s spread evenly over the bread
- On on piece add the cucumbers, tomatoes, mango, olive, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, and some parsley
- On the other piece add the egg, hot sauce, salt, pepper, and parsley
Are you going to make this? Let me know by leaving a comment.
Ok love you byeeeeeee!