Do you have a dream you’ve been talking about forever, but have yet to do anything about?
I used to be a pro at that game.
I let fear, my anxieties, Imposter Syndrome, Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria, and a desire to constantly chase new shiny things keep me from taking action cause actually doing the things is crazy SCARY!
You don’t need to be fearless or confident to start making your dreams come true. Confidence comes later and sorry to say, but you’re likely always going to feel afraid cause the unknown is scary. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t be brave and move forward anyway.
Ready to move forward? Here are 6 STEPS YOU MUST TAKE TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS REAL.
What the video I made on Instagram about this to the song Set Your Soul Free by Trey Anastasio Band
- Write down your goal (and repeat every day)
- Set a deadline (and put it in your calendar)
- Work on your mindset daily. Follow inspirational people, hang out with those who motivate you, and read books on the subject.
- Take the first step NOW! Don’t wait until everything is perfect and the timing is right because there’ll always be something.
- Keep moving forward. Obstacles are bound to happen and the path is always squiggly. Learn from the hard stuff and use it as a learning opportunity to grow from.
- Reward yourself and celebrate along the way. All of your tiny accomplishments are amazing. Celebrate them and have fun along the journey.
Leave a ❤️ if this inspired you.
If you’ve ever thought about working for yourself, but didn’t know the who, what, why, where, or how to do it send me a message HERE with only the word MAGIC and I’ll respond with some guidance.
Love you so much! 💓