Brunch is something I take very seriously as it’s the first food my belly gets to experience each day. I’ve gotten super creative recently and have been totally rockin my oatmeal game. I wondered if it was possible to make my oatmeal savory and it turns out it is and it’s epic. There’s everything in this dish! It’s healthy. It’s unique. And it’s delicious!!
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 handful of frozen mangoes
- 1 handful of spinach chopped
- 1/4 sweet onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic chopped
- Small amount of fresh parsley
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 2 eggs cooked over easy
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional dash or cayenne pepper if you like a kick
- Put on this song
- In a small pot put the oats, water, and spices and cover
- Bring to a boil
- Lower to a simmer for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat
- In the meantime put some high heat oil in a pan and sauté the spinach, onion, and garlic until translucent (a few minutes)
- Transfer the oatmeal into a bowl
- Add in mango and cover with the hot oats
- Put the spinach, onion, and garlic on top
- In the same pan, make your eggs. Over easy is my favorite because I love breaking the yolk. OMG!
- Put the eggs on top
- Add avocado on top
- Add parsley the eggs
- Sprinkle with sriracha
- You enjoy yourself
Yum yum yum!!!
Ok love you byeeeeeee.