Hello!!! I just want to take a moment to express my gratitude for you. I know your life is super busy and even though that’s true, you’re choosing to spend some time with me right now. Thank you!!!! I love you. While we’re on the subject of time…
A huge challenge for me when I first became an entrepreneur was time management. In the beginning I thought that I had to lock myself to my laptop from 9-5 because that’s what you do when you’re working a job. It took me some time and a lot of support to reprogram my brain to a different way of doing things. It was kinda scary so I dipped my toes in at first. Now I’m all in and I’m always workin in a state of flow. What time is it? It’s Flow Time!!!
Here’s an example of my flow:
- Wake up and do a guided meditation followed by a short silent one to get myself aligned and vibing high. After this I often have downloads so I take out my journal and write whatever it is that want to come out. Sometimes it’s one world and other times it’s a novel. At this point I’m still in bed. I sit up and quickly answer emails and DMs, make a post on social media, post in The Magic is Normal Crew, and tie up any other quick loose ends. This is all done from my phone.
- I open the Spotify App and choose a song to dance to the kitchen to. Lately it’s been Sunday Best by Surfaces and I Am Woman by Helen Reddy. I make my morning magical potions and drink water.
- I put on some vibe raising music (that doesn’t have any words) sit down and write out my Things I Get To Do Today List. I take a few deep breathes and feel into what I want to do first. Then I take aligned action and freakin rock it!
- Around noon when I start to feel hungry, I put on some dancing music and make my lunch. Sometimes I stare out the window when I eat. Other times I’ll watch a program.
- When I’m done, I’ll do another meditation and intention setting ritual and then get to my list. If I’m not feeling it or it’s completed, I’ll go for a walk, get crafty, or take a nap. Today I have a meeting. Other days I have calls with clients.
- When I feel I want a break and need to move, I do a workout.
- I’ll do more work if there’s more to do or I’ll do a yoga class, meditate, hang out with Dan, walk around the neighborhood, listen to a podcast, call a friend etc.
- When hunger strikes again, I’ll make dinner and dance. After dinner I hang with Dan. Lately that means renovating our house. Some days I have group coaching calls for the courses I’m leading.
- Pre-covid you’d usually find me out and about in town getting down to some live music. Now-a-days I’m in my house watching a live stream.
That’s a typical day-in-the-life for me. I don’t do well with set structured time. I do well when I have a list to accomplish. It works better when I intentionally raise my vibe before getting to work so I can take action from an inspired place. Music and play is key to my productivity.
What’s your flow? Write it out and share by leaving a comment. It doesn’t have to be perfect. I wrote mine out throughout the years and it opened my eyes to the things I did that took me out of flow.
Love you so much!!!
The magic in me sees and honors the magic in you,
I mentioned above that I make a post in the Magic is Normal Crew. What is this crew you speak of? It’s a supportive group for people who have magic inside of them that’s seeking to emerge.
We’ll talk about how to use that magic to have a positive impact on the world, the art of manifesting, all the high vibe stuff, mind-set shifting, soul-centered business tips, all the support to dream big, and how to keep going when the goin gets tough.
Request access to the Magic is Normal Crew HERE