Last Saturday night I had a dream that I did an interpretive acrobatic improv dance on stage dressed in a cat suit with musician Marco Benevento. I texted him and told him my dream and he responded, “Maybe you should today!?!?”
Here’s the text message:
I said yes and then the nerves set in because I was only half serious about actually doing it. I thought it was going to be one of those dreams I could talk about, but not actually ever do. The dreaming was fun. The doing scared me. And it scared me a lot!
Before I hit the stage all these non-serving thoughts entered my head like, “They’re all gonna laugh at you” and “You’re not good enough” and “What is she doing? That’s so stupid.”
I heard the thoughts and acknowledged them for tying to protect me by scaring me so I wouldn’t get on stage and potentially embarrass myself. I let them know all of that may happen, but if it does I’m cool with it. I’m getting on that stage and making my dream come true. If everyone thinks what I did was stupid and they all laughed and threw beer on me, then that’s their problem.
What anyone else thinks of me is none of my business. <<<Tweet it
I went for it and had the most amazing time. This is what happened…
Believe it or not this crazy cat dance, although not on purpose, has opened me up to more abundance and here’s why:
- Life begins when you step out of your comfort zone.
- It inspires others when you express what’s going on for you and how you are able to move past it.
- When you go for it and allow the fullest expression of your authentic self out, it’s sexy!
- Doing something that requires courage with flair is attractive.
- The more you allow yourself to relax and play the more abundance will flow into your life.
We’ll be doing all of that and more during FREE Rock Your Abundance Challenge starting Monday.
Join the epic adventure. All you have to do is sign up >>>Here
The awesome in me sees and bows to the awesome in you,