As Americans who live free we can declare whatever we want. I declared the first week of September as the Week of Awesome. I asked people to join me by capturing awesome things in photos and sharing those photos with the world on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with the hash tag WeekofAwesome. So many of you participated and it was awesome. I loved looking at your photos. I noticed something awesome. The participants shared photos of themselves doing everyday things like cooking, watching football with friends, their shoes, beautiful sunsets etc and tagged them as Week of Awesome. They were right. Those things are awesome. Check out some of the photos from the #WeekofAwesome.
I started thinking. Did they think these things were awesome before the Week of Awesome? Were these things more awesome because they were labeled as awesome? Do we experience awesome things everyday and not even realize it?
There is awesome in everything if you decide it’s awesome.
Super Awesome Homework
- Share a photo of something awesome and share it with me by tagging me on Facebook (Taraleighlovesyou), Twitter (Taraleighlove) and Instagram (Taraleighlove) Your awesome inspires even more awesome!
- Follow me (by clicking on the social media images) on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Since we can declare whatever we want, declare one day this week your “Day of Awesome.” Bring a piece of paper with you and write down everything awesome you notice and share with me what those things are by leaving a comment.
- If you are having trouble seeing the awesome let’s talk about it. Sign up for a FREE 15 minute breakthrough session.
- If you just want to talk to me because you are free and that’s what you want to do, sign up for a FREE 15 minute breakthrough session.
I love your message and I would love FREE coaching
delivered to my inbox weekly
I want to figure out how to get my butt to Rock Your Life Retreat
with you and Ryan Montbleau
Thank you for letting me support you and have the best day ever.
Love and light,