- People poison dandelions with weed killers to get rid of them, but they don’t let it effect them and they continue to pop up and show the people who poisoned them their beauty.
- When people say they are a weed they respond calmly by saying, “Duh. I’m not a weed. I’m a obviously a flower.”
- You can make their leaves into a salad.
- Their flowers can become wine which is majorly badass.
- They are an extremely bright color yellow and they rock it.
- They don’t care they don’t fit into typical flower bouquets. They don’t want to be typical in any way.
- Their flowers can be made into cookies (see recipe below).
- All of your wishes come true when you blow on their seeds. They also let you know if he/she loves you or loves you not.
- If you take them and smear them up and down your arm it looks like they peed on you.
- They are the most rebellious flowers on the planet. They will grow wherever they want to and they don’t apologize about it.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup dandelion flowers
1. Wash them thoroughly.
2. Measure the required quantity of intact flowers into a measuring cup.
3. Hold flowers by the tip with the fingers of one hand and pinch the green flower base very hard with the other, releasing the yellow florets from their attachment. Shake the yellow flowers into a bowl. Flowers are now ready to be incorporated into recipes.