My husband shared a quote by Willie Nelson with me today and he told me he did that because he thought the people who read my newsletter would really like it. I read the quote and thought to myself, “Willie Nelson totally gets it! He’s in his eighties still rocking out and looking great.” I decided to do some research and read some other positive quotes by people who are successful, happy and fulfilled and I found the common ground for everyone was their ability to see the positive side of everything.
That’s the secret?
That’s one of the keys to happiness?
It’s really that simple?
Sounds crazy, but it’s true. It’s really that simple. It’s the glass is half full and full of the most delicious juice you have ever drank attitude that is the difference between happy people and not so happy people.
I had a dream last night. Someone asked me how I was so happy all the time and if I could give them my 3 sparkly keys of happiness. This is what I said….Sparkly Key #1– Do something that brings you joy everyday. It doesn’t matter if it’s doodling at your desk for a minute or taking a luxurious bubble bath or going to the beach and flying a kite. Make joy a priority like your life depends on it because if you want to have a happy life, it does.Sparkly Key #2– Have as much love in your life as possible. Love as in love for your partner. Love as in love for your family. Love as in love for your friends. Love as in love for yourself. Love as in love for the world. If you don’t feel like you are surrounded by fulfilling loving relationships go out and get them or make a switch in the relationships you currently have and bombard them with love. Love for the person, love for yourself and love for the world. Make it a priority because if you want to have a happy life…it is.Sparkly Key #3– Be grateful for the right here right now. Your goals and all the things you want to achieve are soooo cool, but if you are focused on what you want to happen in the future you are going to miss all the amazing things happening right here right now. Make the right here right now a priority because if you want to live a happy life…it is….and so it is
I compiled a list just for you of some of my favorite positivity quotes starting with the Willie Nelson quote my husband shared with me.. Enjoy <3
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.”
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough”
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
- “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
- “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
Donald J. Trump
- “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”
- “People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance. And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be cautious with what you feed your mind and soul. Fuel yourself with positivity and let that fuel propel you into positive action.”
- “It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.”
- “Having beef with someone is unnecessary and avoidable. Whatever the issue, if not positive, it is an opportunity to cut the excess fat from an unhealthy dietary network. Simply excuse yourself from the table of negativity and lean forward in peace.”
- “At times what you expect and what happens don’t match.
The faster you accept and adapt to what happened & work towards creating what you believed, that what you expected gets created in a whole new way..!”
- “Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all my positive energy on changing the world.”
Do you have a favorite positivity quote? Please share and join the conversation.